Terms and Conditions Of Sale And Service
TRAINING | CONSULTANCY
1) Payments: Client shall pay according to the agreed payment terms at the acceptance of this Contract by BSP Communications Limited. (Also referred to as BSP Training and Consulting)
2) Cancellations & Refunds Policy
a) Cancellation by Client: Any cancellations by the Client will immediately trigger BSP Communications Limited’s right to recover as debt all amounts outstanding under this Agreement (plus sale’s or similar taxes or duties).
b) Cancellation by BSP Communications Limited: In the event that BSP Media Group permanently cancels the training course or a service project for any reason whatsoever, including, but not limited to circumstances beyond its control, or a Force Majeure occurrence, and provided that the Client has paid all amounts due, the Client shall have a choice of one of the following 2 options:
i) to receive a credit note for the full amount valid for up to one year to be used in the same capacity at any future training courses or service projects
(ii) to receive a refund of up to 75% of the contract price
3) Alteration of the Advertised Package: While every reasonable effort will be made to adhere to the advertised prospectus or proposals, BSP Training and Consulting reserves the right to change dates, sites and/or delivery location as it deems necessary without penalty and in such situations, no refunds, part refunds or alternative offers shall be made, BSP Media Group shall not be liable for any costs incurred by Client as a result of any venue, date or any other changes whatsoever, BSP Training and Consulting shall not be liable for any loss which Client may sustain by reason of the venue or local or other competent authority intervening and preventing or restricting the use of any portion of the facility or any premises thereon, or any part thereof, in any manner.
4) Transfer and Assignment: Client may not transfer or assign this Contract or any interest in it without the prior written consent of BSP Communications Limited.
5) Indemnity: BSP Communications Limited takes no responsibility for injury to any guests or client attending the Training Course . Client agrees to indemnify and hold BSP Media Group harmless from and against any claims arising from the negligence, acts or omission of Client.
a) These terms and conditions may not be changed by any BSP Communications Limited representative without the written confirmation of the Chief Executive Officer or General Counsel of BSP Communications Limited.
b) Time is of the essence in relation to payments under this Contract.
c) This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the law of England and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in London. However BSP Communications Limited is entitled to waive this right and submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in which the Client’s office is located.
d) In the event BSP Communications Limited retains an attorney to enforce or protect its interest under this Contract, the client shall be liable to pay all costs and expenses incurred, including reasonable attorneys fees and collection costs.
e) On all amounts not paid when due, Client shall also pay interest, which shall accrue at the rate of 4% above the Correspondent Bank Base Rate.
f) If any provision of this Agreement is deemed unenforceable, the remaining terms shall be enforceable to the fullest extent of the law.
g) Should a portion of the Contract price be subject to state, federal, or local taxation, or VAT if applicable, BSP Communications Limited reserves the right to add such charges to the final invoice or recover such sums from the Client at the time when they become due.
h) All intellectual property rights in all materials produced or distributed by BSP Media Group is expressly reserved and any unauthorised duplication, publication or distribution is prohibited.
i) Client information is kept on BSP Communications Limited database and used by BSP Training and Consulting to assist in providing selected products and services which may be of interest to the Client and which will be communicated by letter, phone, email or other electronic means. If you do not want BSP Communications Limited to do this please tick this box [ ].
k) This Contract constitutes the sole and exclusive Contract between the parties and supersedes all prior oral or written, and contemporaneous oral contracts, promises, representations or understandings. The parties agree that no express or implied warranties, representations or inducements have been made by any party except as set forth herein.